Everyone has bad days.
The good news is you (should) get another one tomorrow.
Until then, here are a few great ways to get back to par:
- Sleep. They say sleep is like hitting reset on your mind.
- Exercise. Nothing changes the chemistry in your mind and body like a great workout.
- Meditate. Clear your mind (I’ll admit, this one’s hard for me!) and mind your feelings (you know, like Master Obi-Wan says).
- Talk Right. Have an uplifting conversation with a close companion or bring forth positive cognitions.
- Do Right. Help someone. Make a small step toward a positive impact somewhere, anywhere.
Even the best of us can have bad days. Fix it. After all, we aren’t necessarily guaranteed a tomorrow.